Have you ever wondered what you can do to improve your dental profile? If you have any weak or damaged teeth that fail to produce the functions for which they are assigned, do not fret, as dental crowns can restore their lost function.
Can dental crowns improve your smile? The answer is yes, both physically and visually. Listed below are just a few of the benefits dental crowns can provide:
– Dental crowns can be customized to mimic the look, shape, and function for the teeth that they have replaced.
– Dental crowns completely conceal a tooth down to the gum line on all sides.
– Dental crowns can help protect your mouth from tooth decay and gum disease.
– Dental crowns can hold broken bits of teeth together that otherwise would serve no functional purpose and would need to be extracted.
– Dental crowns can hold fillings in a tooth where a tooth’s surface is smaller than the filling itself.
– Dental crowns can last over twenty years.
– Dental crowns can easily be replaced If damaged or knocked loose.
With dental crowns, your smile will not only look better, but it can be stronger too. If you would like to meet with Dr. Derek M. Lichter and our team at Derek M. Lichter, DDS, Inc. for an oral examination, please call 619.422.5317 to schedule an appointment at our dentist office in Chula Vista, California. Come on in to learn more about your options to get the bright and healthy smile you’ve always wanted.